From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spacer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spacer may refer to:
- An unthreaded piece of rigid tubing used as a separator. See Standoff (separator).
- Spacer (Asimov), in Isaac Asimov's Robot Series
- Spacer, one of several cheela that was stranded in space in Robert L. Forward's novel Starquake
- Rebar spacer, in concrete construction
- Spacer, alias for flesh tunnel, a type of body piercing
- Spacer, element in HTML Webpage design
Science and medicine
- Asthma spacer, medical equipment
- Molecular spacer, in molecular chemistry
- Orthodontic spacer
- Prostate Rectum Spacers, in radiation oncology
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.