From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up span in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Span may refer to:
- Span (unit), the width of a human hand
- Span (architecture), a section between two intermediate supports
- Wingspan, the distance between the wingtips of a bird or aircraft
- Linear span, in linear algebra, the intersection of all subspaces containing a particular set of vectors
- Span (category theory), a generalization of the notion of relation between two objects of a category
- Span (time calculations), the number of days between two dates.
- <span>, an HTML element (see span and div)
- Switched Port Analyzer or Remote Switched Port Analyzer, the Cisco Systems implementation of port mirroring
- Span (programming language), a programming language in the spirit of Smalltalk, targeting the Parrot virtual machine
- Span (band), a Norwegian rock band
- Span (Swiss band), a Swiss rock band
- SPAN magazine, published by the Embassy of the United States in New Delhi, India
- Project SPAN, MKDELTA project code-name
- Span, a game similar to Connect Four
- Denard Span, a baseball outfielder for the Washington Nationals
- Saudi Payments Network, a financial transaction system in Saudi Arabia
- CME SPAN (Standard Portfolio Analysis of Risk), a system for calculating margin requirements for futures contracts
- Span Developments, a British house design and building company
- Span, a synonym for the Italian wine grape Nebbiolo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.