From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Spaniard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spaniard may refer to:
- Spanish people, the people of the country of Spain. Their descendants in Latin America and elsewhere are called criollos.
- "Spaniard", a song by The Boo Radleys from their 1992 album Everything's Alright Forever
- Spaniard (pigeon), a breed of domestic pigeon
- Certain species of speargrass endemic to New Zealand
- Maximus Decimus Meridius, a fictional character in the 2000 Ridley Scott film Gladiator, portrayed by Russell Crowe
- Pablo Picasso, "The Spaniard", used as if this sobriquet was common among his contemporaries by Asher Lev, protagonist of the Chaim Potok novel, The Gift of Asher Lev
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spaniard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.