From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up sparkle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Sparkle may refer to:
- Spark (fire)
- Sparkle (catamaran)
- Sparkle (drink), a lemon-flavored soft drink
- Sparkle, California, in Contra Costa County
- Sparkle, a brand of paper towels owned by Georgia-Pacific
- Sparkle Plenty, a character in the Dick Tracy comic strip
Film and music
- Sparkle (1976 film), 1976 American film released by Warner Bros
- Sparkle (Aretha Franklin album), 1976; the soundtrack to the above film
- Sparkle (2007 film), English film starring Stockard Channing
- Sparkle (2012 film), 2012 remake of the original 1976 film
- Sparkle: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, 2012; the soundtrack to the above film
- Sparkle (singer) (born 1975), R&B singer
- "Sparkle", song by Diana Ross from her 1979 album The Boss
- "Rule/Sparkle", 2009 song by Ayumi Hamasaki
- Sparkle (software), free software library designed to simplify software updates in Mac OS X
- Sparkle, a MPEG player compatible with 68k Apple Macintosh computers
- Microsoft Expression Blend, code-named Sparkle, software application
- SPARKLE Computer Co., Ltd., Taiwanese maker of graphic cards
- Spark (disambiguation)
- Sparkler (disambiguation)
- Sparkling (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Sparkle"
- All pages with titles containing "Sparkle"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.