|Industry||Software modeling, Software development|
|Headquarters||Creswick, Victoria, Australia.|
|Area served||North America, South America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia, South Africa, Australia|
|Key people||Geoffrey Sparks (founder)|
TRAK MDG Technology
Sparx Systems is an Australian software company founded by Geoffrey Sparks in 1996 in Creswick, Victoria in Australia, known for the development of the Unified Modeling Language tool Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
Sparx Systems specializes in the development of visual tools for planning, design and development of software intensive systems. This company is known for the development of Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect released in 2000, which is nowadays considered one of the more advanced tool sets for UML. In 2006 the company was among the first manufacturers to support the OMG Systems Modeling Language (SysML).
Sparx Systems is a member of the Object Management Group (OMG).
- About Sparx Systems at sparxsystems.com. Retrieved Dec 7, 2012
- Gerard Blokdijk (2008) Enterprise Architecture 100 Success Secrets. p.142-144
- Boyce Raynard (2008) TOGAF 100 Success Secrets the Open Group Architecture Framework 100 Success Secrets. p.151
- Chris Dale, Tom Anderson (2012) Achieving Systems Safety: Proceedings of the Twentieth Safety-Critical Systems Symposium, Bristol, UK, 7-9th February 2012. p.228
- Tim Weilkien (2008) Systems Engineering with SysML/UML: Modeling, Analysis, Design. p.17
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|