From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up spats in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Spats may refer to:
- Spats (footwear), a type of shoe accessory
- Spats (radio series), a comedy sketch show on BBC 7
- Spats, automobile wheel covers also known as fender skirts
- Wheel spats, British term for aerodynamic fairings that reduce the drag on fixed-undercarriage aircraft
- "Spats" Columbo, lead gangster in the film Some Like It Hot
- Compression shorts, known as spats in Japan.
- Spat (disambiguation)
- Carl Andrew Spaatz, US Air Force general
- Spaatz Island, large ice-covered island of Antarctica
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Spats.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.