Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital
|Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital|
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital in Boston
|Location||300 First Ave (Charlestown Navy Yard), Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Affiliated university||Harvard Medical School|
|Network||Spaulding Rehabilitation Network|
|Lists||Hospitals in Massachusetts|
The Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital is a 132-bed rehabilitation teaching hospital located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is the official teaching hospital for Harvard Medical School’s Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and the main campus of the Spaulding Rehabilitation Network. The hospital is a member of Partners Continuing Care under Partners HealthCare, a non-profit organization that owns several hospitals in Massachusetts.
Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital has been the only hospital in New England to be continuously ranked by the U.S. News and World Report in its Best Hospitals Survey since 1995. In 2010, the hospital was ranked #4.
Spaulding Rehabilitation Network
The Spaulding Rehabilitation Network includes:
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital - Main campus
- Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Cape Cod -Formerly Rehabilitation Hospital of the Cape and Islands
- Spaulding Hospital Cambridge - Long term care facility
- Spaulding Hospital North Shore - Long term care facility
- Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center North End
- Spaulding Nursing and Therapy Center West Roxbury
- Clark House at Fox Village - skilled nursing facility
- Twenty three outpatient sites throughout the Greater Boston area.
|This article about a building or structure in Massachusetts is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States hospital article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|