From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up speaker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Speaker may refer to:
- Public speaker, one who gives a speech or lecture
- Speaker (politics), the presiding officer in a legislative assembly
- HMS Speaker (D90), a WWII Royal Navy aircraft carrier
- Speaker, in linguistics, a grammatical person, first person as opposed to the addressee and bystanders
- The Speaker, a BBC television series
- Los Speakers (or "The Speakers"), a Colombian rock band from the 1960s
- Professional speaker (disambiguation)
- Voice actor, one who does voice recordings or spoken word performances
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Speaker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.