|Look up spearhead in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A spearhead is the sharpened tip (head) of a spear.
Spearhead may also refer to:
Spearhead is a Electronic Arts division which was once called Electronic Arts Seoul Studio before, located in South Korea, but changed its company name to Spearhead in the summer of 2014.
- Armoured spearhead, a tactical formation
- HMS Spearhead (P263), an S class submarine of the Royal Navy
- Spearhead class Joint High Speed Vessel
- Spearhead, nickname of the U.S. 3rd Armored Division in the U.S. Army.
- The Spearhead, nickname of the 5th Marine Division (United States)
- Spearhead, nickname of the 3rd Infantry Division (Philippines)
- Spearhead Ltd., an Israeli private mercenary company owned by Yair Klein
Film and television
- Spearhead (TV series), a British television series
- Spearhead from Space, a 1970 serial in the British television series Doctor Who
- The Spearhead, a peak in Whistler, British Columbia
- Spearhead Glacier, a glacier named after the associated peak in Whistler, British Columbia
- Spearhead Range, a subrange of the Garibaldi Ranges of the Pacific Ranges of the Coast Mountains in British Columbia
- Spearhead (novel), a 1958 novel by Franklin M. Davis, Jr.
- Spearhead (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Spearhead, a musical group founded by Michael Franti
- Spearhead, a metal band from the UK, founded in 2005
- Spearhead (album), an album by British death metal band Bolt Thrower
- Melanesian Spearhead Group, a forum of south Pacific island nations
- Spearhead (magazine), a British far-right magazine
- The Spearhead (website) a Men's Rights Activism website
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.