The following is a list of all usernames currently in use on Wikipedia, or those in a specified group. A starting name can be specified. If you are a new user seeking to create an account on Wikipedia, please make sure your desired name is not displayed after searching for it below. See also: Wikipedia:Username policy.
If a user account has some local group memberships, they will be displayed besides their names within parantheses. The assignment and revocation of most of these roles is logged at Special:Log/rights; some changes, particularly removal of bureaucrat access and all changes to CheckUser and oversight access, are instead carried out by stewards and are logged at m:Special:Log/rights; changes affecting the English Wikipedia show up with "username@enwiki" instead of just the username. Please note that certain individuals may have global rights - see Special:GlobalUsers or Special:CentralAuth to check the global rights of a user. Others may not be actively flagged (due to inactivity, a desire to temporarily step away from the project, etc.) but still retain the rights in name.
If the user "Example" were an administrator, the user would appear in the list below as:
- DarTar (afttest, researcher, rollbacker) (Created on 22 December 2004 at 22:20)
- Digitalshawn (researcher) (Created on 18 April 2011 at 01:04)
- Drdee (researcher) (Created on 18 October 2010 at 18:25)
- EpochFail (afttest, researcher) (Created on 8 February 2008 at 22:28)
- Jtmorgan (researcher) (Created on 17 September 2008 at 14:31)
- SalimJah (researcher) (Created on 18 January 2011 at 09:12)
- Staeiou (researcher, rollbacker) (Created on 25 November 2004 at 02:52)
- Ymatsubara (researcher) (Created on 10 May 2011 at 03:14)