User rights log
- Performer – the name of the bureaucrat/admin who changed the rights (just their name)
- Target – the name of the user whose rights were changed (written with the prefix User:)
The list of user groups and their associated permissions is on Special:ListGroupRights.
The log does not show:
- Removal of administrator rights by stewards (in 2011, local bureaucrats were granted the ability to remove administrator rights, and these actions will be visible in this log), and changes to CheckUser, Oversight, Stewardship, and other WMF rights – see global rights log (Enter usernames like this: User:Doe@enwiki) or this page.
- Local rights changes made prior to 24 December 2004 – see Wikipedia:Bureaucrat log.
- 19:29, 12 February 2009 Brion VIBBER changed group membership for User:Aaron Schulz from checkuser and administrator to checkuser, administrator and oversight (poking oversight rights to test revision deletion issues in live environment)
- 22:00, 29 January 2009 Brion VIBBER changed group membership for User:Brion VIBBER from bureaucrat, checkuser, oversight and administrator to bureaucrat, checkuser and administrator (done testing)
- 21:59, 29 January 2009 Brion VIBBER changed group membership for User:Brion VIBBER from bureaucrat, checkuser and administrator to bureaucrat, checkuser, administrator and oversight (testing to confirm)
- 18:43, 12 November 2008 Brion VIBBER changed group membership for User:Heathermtimm from (none) to uploader (confirming per request (skipping generic autoconfirm wait for upload))