User rights log
- Performer – the name of the bureaucrat/admin who changed the rights (just their name)
- Target – the name of the user whose rights were changed (written with the prefix User:)
The list of user groups and their associated permissions is on Special:ListGroupRights.
The log does not show:
- Removal of administrator rights by stewards (in 2011, local bureaucrats were granted the ability to remove administrator rights, and these actions will be visible in this log), and changes to CheckUser, Oversight, Stewardship, and other WMF rights – see global rights log (Enter usernames like this: User:Doe@enwiki) or this page.
- Local rights changes made prior to 24 December 2004 – see Wikipedia:Bureaucrat log.
- 10:08, 6 April 2010 Cimon Avaro changed group membership for User:Polargeo from autopatrolled, rollbacker and administrator to administrator (crossing some I's and dotting some T's, as adminned the user as per Wikipedia:Requests for adminship/Polargeo 2 but forgot to remove redundant flags or reference the RFA page.)
- 09:52, 6 April 2010 Cimon Avaro changed group membership for User:Polargeo from autopatrolled and rollbacker to autopatrolled, rollbacker and administrator (Nice to have more hands on the mop.)
- 16:54, 3 July 2006 Cimon Avaro changed group membership for User:Tawbot from (none) to bot
- 03:32, 12 October 2005 Cimon Avaro changed group membership for User:Ryan Norton (+sysop)
- 15:24, 25 March 2005 Cimon Avaro changed group membership for User:Bumm13 (+sysop)