User rights log
- Performer – the name of the bureaucrat/admin who changed the rights (just their name)
- Target – the name of the user whose rights were changed (written with the prefix User:)
The list of user groups and their associated permissions is on Special:ListGroupRights.
The log does not show:
- Removal of administrator rights by stewards (in 2011, local bureaucrats were granted the ability to remove administrator rights, and these actions will be visible in this log), and changes to CheckUser, Oversight, Stewardship, and other WMF rights – see global rights log (Enter usernames like this: User:Doe@enwiki) or this page.
- Local rights changes made prior to 24 December 2004 – see Wikipedia:Bureaucrat log.
- 17:34, 25 April 2013 Sandstein changed group membership for User:Evlekis from rollbacker to (none) (In view of revert restriction at http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Evlekis&oldid=552148742#Arbitration_enforcement_discretionary_sanctions:_Yugoslavia)
- 21:48, 23 March 2009 Sandstein changed group membership for User:Sandstein from administrator to administrator and edit filter manager (Practice at WP:FILTER seems to allow adding oneself to this)
- 19:27, 15 March 2009 Sandstein changed group membership for User:Goodmorningworld from rollbacker to (none) (Questionable judgment: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Requests_for_arbitration&diff=prev&oldid=277452625)
- 19:37, 30 December 2008 Sandstein changed group membership for User:Sulfis from (none) to IP block exempt (Caught in NHS IP rangeblock, per block instructions of Sam Korn)