Changes related to "‘ie toga"
← ‘ie toga
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
20 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . English language; 15:29 . . (0) . . Ernio48 (changing the date accordingly to the estimate.)
19 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Fa'amatai; 12:12 . . (+1) . . John of Reading (→Colonial influences: Typo fixing, replaced: tumultous → tumultuous using AWB)
17 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Tonga; 01:53 . . (-1) . . Materialscientist (Reverted edits by 184.108.40.206 (talk) to last version by Stesmo)
- (diff | hist) . . Tonga; 01:49 . . (+1) . . 220.127.116.11
15 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 21:20 . . (+697) . . Makyen (Change link that was to a _very_ simplified definition of hyphenation to where the actual specification can be obtained. The very simplified version is deceptive (the claim here that the simplified version was the spec cost me _many_ hours). etc.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Tonga; 20:31 . . (+26) . . Stesmo (Reverted 1 edit by Gavingdhgfsg (talk) to last revision by Ohnoitsjamie. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Tonga; 20:16 . . (-26) . . Gavingdhgfsg (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 10:55 . . (+39) . . 18.104.22.168 (→How ISBNs are issued)