Changes related to "1139 in Norway"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
22 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Category handler; 05:08 . . (+136) . . Mr. Stradivarius (allow invocations specifying the page parameter to use the mw.loadData optimisations, and don't call mw.title.new every time)
19 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Template:Reflist; 16:16 . . (-139) . . Edokter (Undid revision 617584734 by Nikkimaria (talk) Undo; we know the number (>250,000))
- (diff | hist) . . Template:Reflist; 14:43 . . (+139) . . Nikkimaria (track)
- (diff | hist) . . Norway; 08:06 . . (+1) . . Skookum1 (rv re-imposition of US spelling by Oreo Priest- reply: WHAT "original variant". go back in teh history; -ised was there for a long time until -ized....and "aging" just looks weird (I'm Canadian btw); strong national ties can mean "type of English used")
- (diff | hist) . . Norway; 07:07 . . (-1) . . Oreo Priest (rv: please read WP:ENGVAR - it is crystal clear that there is no legitimate reason to change the English variant in an article without '''strong national ties''' to the topic. Norway is not British, so this stays at the original variant.)
- (diff | hist) . . Norway; 04:17 . . (+1) . . Skookum1 (rv anti-ENGVAR reversion; no consensus to NOT use British/global spelling re Norwegian articles; UK English is the model most Norwegians learn/use; imposing US spellings there is not called for, nor has there been any consensus to mandate THAT)