Changes related to "ACM SIGWEB"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
23 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Web search engine; 16:40 . . (+8) . . Jozefsanders (→Market share: added specific internal reference for ask.com (as in lower table) instead of leaving the link to the ambiguous definitions page.)
- (diff | hist) . . Web search engine; 16:38 . . (+974) . . Jozefsanders (→Market share: added table and reference for most popular search engines in October 2014)
22 November 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Web search engine; 12:21 . . (+1) . . Concord hioz ([dummy edit] - Similarly note, for example, that Jobs & Wozniak did *not* invent the personal computer. What they accomplished was a significant breakthrough toward that end.)
- (diff | hist) . . Web search engine; 12:20 . . (+224) . . Concord hioz (Undid revision 634954027 by McGeddon (talk) Info added NEVER states that this was the timeframe of the 1st ones. Please read: "breakthroughs in search engine technology". Google was a major adva)
- (diff | hist) . . Web search engine; 12:09 . . (-224) . . McGeddon (Reverted 2 edits by Concord hioz (talk): WP:OI that contradicts article, search engines existed before 1998. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Web search engine; 11:50 . . (+18) . . Concord hioz (Naming the timeframe when this issue came to be mostly resolved.)
- (diff | hist) . . Web search engine; 11:45 . . (+206) . . Concord hioz (Adding a graphic that shows in very simple terms the key role that search engines play in making the internet much more usable.)