Changes related to "Abox"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
13 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Category handler; 09:12 . . (-5,332) . . Mr. Stradivarius (Rewrite this using Module:Middleclass. It is now more efficient: it only parses parameters when necessary, and caches data with mw.loadData where it can.)
12 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Verifiability; 20:57 . . (-1) . . Flyer22 (WP:Dummy edit: Jc3s5h, while that other page is a guideline, it is the main page for identifying what counts as a reliable source. That's why I didn't revert Jarble a minute ago on the "main page" change..)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 20:53 . . (-6) . . Jc3s5h (Undid revision 616691245 by Jarble (talk) This is the policy; the other page is a guideline. Thus the other page should not be labelled the "main page".)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 19:46 . . (+6) . . Jarble (→What counts as a reliable source: "main page" instead of "further information")
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 19:45 . . (0) . . Jarble (Moving a link)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 17:10 . . (+92) . . Jarble (→Sources that are usually not reliable: linking to a related policy page)
- (diff | hist) . . Computer science; 09:33 . . (+2) . . Bonadea (ipfix - commas are not necessary, but they improve readability)
- (diff | hist) . . Computer science; 06:48 . . (-2) . . Offy284 (Fixed grammar) (Tags: Mobile app edit, Mobile edit)
7 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 19:46 . . (+49) . . Srich32977 (→See also: add a particular topic area referencing guideline)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 02:10 . . (+24) . . Paulscrawl (→Reference management software: grammar; + RIS)