Changes related to "Antithetic variates"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
11 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Variance; 01:29 . . (+38) . . Bulkroosh (→Sample variance: made explicit the relation between estimated population variance and sample variance)
- (diff | hist) . . m Statistics; 00:53 . . (+5) . . Bollyjeff (Reverted edits by 22.214.171.124 (talk) (HG))
- (diff | hist) . . Statistics; 00:53 . . (-5) . . 126.96.36.199
8 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Standard deviation; 18:31 . . (+4) . . 188.8.131.52 (It was saying the same variable (the deviation) were equal to a formula y, and cy, (c constant), which can't be true. And the formula right below my edit is presumably the population deviation, since the sample one has a "N-1" denominator.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Statistics; 10:05 . . (+2,223) . . ClueBot NG (Reverting possible vandalism by 184.108.40.206 to version by 220.127.116.11. False positive? Report it. Thanks, ClueBot NG. (1895588) (Bot))
- (diff | hist) . . Statistics; 10:05 . . (-2,223) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Overview)
- (diff | hist) . . Statistics; 09:45 . . (-3) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Scope)
7 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 19:46 . . (+49) . . Srich32977 (→See also: add a particular topic area referencing guideline)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 02:10 . . (+24) . . Paulscrawl (→Reference management software: grammar; + RIS)
5 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 03:52 . . (+169) . . Mr. Stradivarius (allow using both the frame and parent frame arguments with the wrappers option if specifically requested, per protected edit request by User:Jackmcbarn)