Changes related to "Antoine Berman"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
5 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Library of Congress Control Number; 14:01 . . (+100) . . 220.127.116.11 (→History)
4 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Help:IPA for French; 06:15 . . (-62) . . Aeusoes1 (it's misleading to specify like this; most dialects and most speakers use [ɛ] for the dress vowel.)
- (diff | hist) . . Help:IPA for French; 03:17 . . (-178) . . Erutuon (rewrite overly long and repetitive note on /ɛː/; the gory details belong in French phonology (though regrettably they are not given there); rewrite other notes so that they are stand-alone statements)
- (diff | hist) . . Help:IPA for French; 02:46 . . (-39) . . Erutuon (when we say a sound is "roughly like" something, we don't have to give detail about precisely how the sound is different)
- (diff | hist) . . m Help:IPA for French; 02:36 . . (+31) . . Erutuon (same dialect specification for red)
- (diff | hist) . . Help:IPA for French; 02:35 . . (+58) . . Erutuon (→top: /ɛ/ is pronounced [e] in Australian, so it's best to specify which dialect is being referred to; additional example for [o])
- (diff | hist) . . Help:IPA for French; 02:32 . . (+40) . . Erutuon (/æ/ is usually pronounced [a] in modern RP, in contrast with conservative RP; the vowel /ɜː/ is not pronounced significantly differently in Northern English (though Geordie might be meant))
- (diff | hist) . . France; 01:05 . . (+319) . . Liam987 (Filled in 9 bare reference(s) with reFill (d5c4e5e))
3 March 2015
1 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . National Diet Library; 12:19 . . (+25) . . HIDECCHI001
- (diff | hist) . . National Diet Library; 12:17 . . (-4) . . HIDECCHI001