Changes related to "Arizona Counter Terrorism Information Center"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
25 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Stub; 20:56 . . (-344) . . DexDor (→See also: rm expand-section (not that relevant), rm Craughton (linked in text), rm iw, rm wikiproject cat tag (this isn't a wikiproject page))
- (diff | hist) . . m Arizona; 12:18 . . (0) . . Gadget850 (→Demographics: update obsolete HTML <center>, replaced: |footnote=<center>Sources: 1910-2010<ref>[http://2010.census.gov/2010census/data/apportionment-pop-text.php Resident Population Data - 2010 Census<!-- Bot generated using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Stub; 09:01 . . (-197) . . DexDor (→Locating stubs: rm lk to page that's been inactive since 2008)
22 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Arizona; 02:41 . . (-9) . . Onel5969 (Undid revision 658033414 by Phxguy (talk)rev uncited change - if you have the citation, simply revert and change the current citation)
- (diff | hist) . . Arizona; 02:08 . . (+9) . . Phxguy (→Largest employers)
21 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Arizona; 19:17 . . (+4) . . Dwpaul (Wasn't really double: "the fact that /that/ area [near the Mexican silver mining camp]". Changed that "the fact that the area" to avoid confusion.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Arizona; 19:09 . . (-5) . . Kimmi1 (→Etymology: Remove dubble word of "that")
- (diff | hist) . . Arizona; 16:06 . . (-41) . . Barracuda9436
- (diff | hist) . . Arizona; 16:04 . . (+41) . . Barracuda9436