Changes related to "Artin–Mazur zeta function"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Iterated function; 16:15 . . (-16) . . Cuzkatzimhut (→Some formulas for fractional iteration: incorporated subexample into primary example and renumbered, to avoid confusion, as just witnessed.)
- (diff | hist) . . Iterated function; 16:08 . . (-17) . . Cuzkatzimhut (Reverted good faith edits by Drschawrz (talk): This is an Example, Illustrating example 2; why supplant it with a definition/triviality??? (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Iterated function; 14:19 . . (+17) . . Drschawrz (→Example 3)
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematics; 12:12 . . (+17) . . Rctillinghast (→See also: added STEM Fields)
25 January 2015
24 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Digital object identifier; 17:12 . . (+1) . . David Eppstein (If it's not a joutnal paper it shouldn't be formatted using cite journal)
- (diff | hist) . . Digital object identifier; 11:48 . . (-17) . . Stevietheman (this is a document, not a journal)
- (diff | hist) . . Digital object identifier; 11:42 . . (-57) . . Stevietheman (Clean up duplicate template arguments using findargdups; previous bot added pages that are not in the document)