Changes related to "Artin–Mazur zeta function"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
27 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . JSTOR; 18:36 . . (0) . . Stevietheman (→Aaron Swartz incident: clean up articles linked from Louisville, Kentucky for Wikipedia:WikiProject Louisville using AWB)
26 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Cardinality; 05:14 . . (-6) . . JRSpriggs (→Comparing sets: clearer wording for new sentence)
25 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Cardinality; 07:41 . . (+217) . . Jochen Burghardt (→Comparing sets: mentioned that cardinality is nontrivial only for infinite sets (wording still not optimal), as a reaction of 126.96.36.199's edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Cardinality; 07:32 . . (+102) . . Jochen Burghardt (Undid revision 626997528 by 188.8.131.52 (talk): not useful for infinite sets)
- (diff | hist) . . Cardinality; 07:21 . . (-102) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Definition 2: | A | ≥ | B |)
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 00:54 . . (-578) . . Makyen (Undid revision 626947571 by Mmitchell10 This appears to be just an explanation of Modular arithmetic which is already linked. Per WP:BRD let's discuss on the talk page.)