Changes related to "Augmented Backus–Naur Form"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Computer science; 11:44 . . (+54,968) . . Denisarona (Reverted edits by Yilinglou (talk) to last version by ClueBot NG)
- (diff | hist) . . Computer science; 11:44 . . (-54,968) . . Yilinglou (←Blanked the page)
- (diff | hist) . . m Computer science; 11:38 . . (-75) . . ClueBot NG (Reverting possible vandalism by Yilinglou to version by 220.127.116.11. False positive? Report it. Thanks, ClueBot NG. (1957708) (Bot))
- (diff | hist) . . Computer science; 11:38 . . (+75) . . Yilinglou
- (diff | hist) . . Regular expression; 03:35 . . (+22) . . Rubenpuma (Fixed an internal link to a section of the article that no longer has that name. Now links to equivalent section.) (Tag: VisualEditor)
16 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Regular expression; 10:23 . . (+1) . . 18.104.22.168 (Undid revision 625791789 by myself: made a mistake in reading the paragraph.)
- (diff | hist) . . Regular expression; 10:09 . . (-1) . . 22.214.171.124 (The non-greedy "?" modifier was listed to modify the value before to be non-greedy, but it is the value after that becomes non greedy. Example: in the string "test1, test2, test3", "(.+,?)" matches the whole string, whereas "(.+?,)" matches only "test1,".)