Changes related to "Barrel processor"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
16 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . CPU cache; 22:19 . . (-1) . . Dsimic (Undid revision 604217719 by 188.8.131.52 (talk) Hm, "reduce" seems like a better choice)
14 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . CPU cache; 21:57 . . (+1) . . 184.108.40.206
- (diff | hist) . . Real-time computing; 01:08 . . (+6) . . Dsimic (→top: Hatnote adjusted)
11 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Real-time computing; 23:41 . . (+151) . . Alexeicolin (Propose to merge Real-Time Scheduling Analysis as a section (which would fork off to the separate pages dedicated to each scheduling algorithm).)
- (diff | hist) . . Real-time computing; 16:51 . . (+117) . . Alexeicolin (Propose yet another merge. Real-Time Computing is broad enough to include real-time simulation.)
- (diff | hist) . . Real-time computing; 16:36 . . (+506) . . Alexeicolin (Added a further reading section with major textbooks in the field.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Real-time computing; 16:25 . . (+287) . . Alexeicolin (Added citation for a claim about the real-time = real-fast misconception.)
- (diff | hist) . . Central processing unit; 12:01 . . (-174) . . Guy Harris (→Clock rate: It doesn't even necessarily apply to RISC processors.)
- (diff | hist) . . Central processing unit; 11:29 . . (+80) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Clock rate: Explanation that clock rates did not apply to the first CPUs by refrencing RISC proccessor architectures.)