Changes related to "Carinthian dialect group"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
24 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Slovene dialects; 09:47 . . (+22) . . Peter238 (That's not the correct symbol for the voiced velar fricative)
- (diff | hist) . . m Italy; 03:47 . . (0) . . Calidum (typo per talk)
22 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Slovene dialects; 17:10 . . (+26) . . Lemnaminor (Disambiguated: Resia → Resia Valley (2))
19 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Upper Carniola; 21:17 . . (-323) . . Doremo (Removed material referring to Carniola article, not this article)
- (diff | hist) . . Upper Carniola; 21:13 . . (+39) . . 184.108.40.206
- (diff | hist) . . Upper Carniola; 21:13 . . (+284) . . 220.127.116.11 (How can it be traditional when slovenia has only existed as a republic since the late 20th century? All the further discussion talks about it being the march of carniola as founded as the march of carniola in 1040 by henry III)