Changes related to "Category:Lost submarines of the United States"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
30 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m USS Tang (SS-306); 14:25 . . (+49) . . JMOprof (→Fifth war patrol: specified the type of torpedo that sank the Tang; MK 18 electric)
28 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . USS Thresher (SSN-593); 17:16 . . (0) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Search and recovery: more specific link)
27 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . USS Flier (SS-250); 04:51 . . (0) . . WW2 junkie (From the mouth of the Commander of the USS Flier himself, during an interview on the TV show The Silent Service (1957) Episode 29, 17 hours in the water. Another note, per Rear Admiral Thomas M. Dykers 14 made it off, 6 died in the water during the swim.)
26 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m USS Argonaut (SM-1); 19:32 . . (+178) . . RobDuch (→References: added V-boat article link)
- (diff | hist) . . USS Shark (SS-314); 18:36 . . (+24) . . Ironholds (→History: copyedit) (Tag: HHVM)
- (diff | hist) . . USS Shark (SS-314); 18:31 . . (-12) . . Ironholds (→History: someone doesn't know what irony is) (Tag: HHVM)