Changes related to "Category:Naming controversies"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
30 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Icelandic Naming Committee; 14:20 . . (+2) . . Chris the speller (→Blær Bjarkardóttir Rúnarsdóttir: replaced: Nobel-Prize- → Nobel Prize– using AWB)
28 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . GNU/Linux naming controversy; 08:52 . . (+4) . . 18.104.22.168 (→History: Make Debian a link)
- (diff | hist) . . m Native American name controversy; 00:18 . . (0) . . Mikhail Ryazanov (→"Indian" and "American Indian" (1492–): punct.)
27 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Native American name controversy; 13:39 . . (-1) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Objections (1970s–))
25 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m List of chemical elements naming controversies; 12:45 . . (+20) . . Revent (Cleaning Category:Pages containing citation needed template with deprecated parameters)
- (diff | hist) . . Alternative terms for free software; 08:03 . . (+253) . . Pro.aravind (→Non-English terms in anglophone regions) (Tag: via Getting Started edit suggestions)