Changes related to "Category:Wikipedia articles that are too technical from February 2013"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
29 August 2014
28 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Inter-Cell Interference Coordination (ICIC); 23:46 . . (-25) . . Worldbruce (removed link to disambiguation page)
- (diff | hist) . . XFS; 16:30 . . (+18) . . 220.127.116.11 (cat)
- (diff | hist) . . Filioque; 03:32 . . (-2) . . Evensteven (Undid good faith revision 623098761 by Jpacobb (talk) word in the creed is Greek, here translated literally in discussion of translation; relation to English translations remains clear)
27 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Filioque; 22:46 . . (+2) . . Jpacobb (Reverted good faith edits by 18.104.22.168: If the translated texts say "who proceeds" (as I think they do) this shoud be retained: the idea that a participle must be translated as a participle is totally outdated (away from home, sources a...)
- (diff | hist) . . Filioque; 20:01 . . (-2) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Present position of various churches: It is properly a participle and should be translated as such.)
26 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Camphor; 11:13 . . (-130) . . Riventree (→History: claim w/2-year old CN nuked. Put it back in with a cite)
- (diff | hist) . . m Camphor; 11:06 . . (+6) . . Riventree (→History: That is just not credible - old malay term predating sanskrit->arabic->latin?)
- (diff | hist) . . Amyloid; 03:26 . . (+55) . . Omnipaedista (expand etymology)