Changes related to "Classic rag"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
23 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Scott Joplin; 21:29 . . (-3) . . Binksternet (Reverted 1 edit by 188.8.131.52 (talk): Rv... Linden. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Scott Joplin; 20:05 . . (+3) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Early life)
22 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Time signature; 05:39 . . (0) . . Calamity Fortune (→Simple time signatures: Switched around ''upper'' and ''lower'' numerical definition locations.)
20 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Time signature; 08:22 . . (-81) . . Double sharp (→Complex time signatures: changed to IRREGULAR, with definition, to make it clear that the prime 3 is not covered by this silliness: sadly I don't think any source has yet warmed up to put 5 (and perhaps 7) in the club)
19 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Time signature; 18:17 . . (0) . . Jerome Kohl (hyphenate unit modifier (though of course it does not affect the way the phrase is spoken))
- (diff | hist) . . Time signature; 18:16 . . (+117) . . Jerome Kohl (→Complex time signatures: the galliard, minuet, passepied, and sarabande were written in just what meter in the 17th and 18th centuries?)
- (diff | hist) . . m Scott Joplin; 17:47 . . (+1) . . Jaaron95 (Reverted 1 edit by 220.127.116.11 identified as test/vandalism using STiki)
- (diff | hist) . . Scott Joplin; 17:08 . . (-1) . . 18.104.22.168
- (diff | hist) . . Time signature; 15:48 . . (+4) . . Double sharp (→Mixed meters: certainly more effective than Satie's, which turn out be actually 3/4 and 4/4 masquerading as something more interesting)
- (diff | hist) . . Time signature; 15:47 . . (-189) . . Double sharp (→Most frequent time signatures: so how on earth is that a frequent time signature by any stretch of the imagination? looking at Schubert's oeuvre gives many of the others on the list, but only ONE of 4/2; and surely Brahms used 3/4 etc.far more often!)