Changes related to "Cole Prize"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
15 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m János Kollár; 12:25 . . (+8) . . Magioladitis (→External links: clean up using AWB (10077))
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 08:10 . . (+659) . . Mr. Stradivarius (fix undefined next() behaviour bug by checking for metatable.donePairs in the __index metamethod; also, format the module so it fits into 80 characters)
- (diff | hist) . . Paul Erdős; 01:01 . . (-1) . . 18.104.22.168 (Okay: reverted my own edit. See footnote 11.)
- (diff | hist) . . Paul Erdős; 00:25 . . (+1) . . 22.214.171.124 (SEE: The Erdös Number Project. This source spells his name with a different character.)
- (diff | hist) . . Paul Erdős; 00:15 . . (0) . . Paul August (Undid revision 604230117 by 126.96.36.199 (talk) The sources I've checked spell it this way)
- (diff | hist) . . Paul Erdős; 00:04 . . (0) . . 188.8.131.52 (Comment:I believe the name is Erdös NOT Erdős. If so it is misspelled thoughout the article. Also, the URL for this article does not work, perhaps because the character used in his name is not recognized. This should be fixed)
12 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Citing sources; 14:50 . . (+125) . . Wshallwshall (→Additional annotation)
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematician; 00:27 . . (0) . . Wavelength (inserting 4 hyphens: —> "higher-dimensional" [4 instances]—User talk:Wavelength#Hyphenation [to Archive 6])
11 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Number theory; 14:06 . . (+23) . . Gypsydave5 (added a link to 'brute force method', as it was ambiguous to the non-mathematician whether the triples were obtained by torture...)