Changes related to "Communion (Christian)"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
13 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Metonymy; 11:08 . . (-97) . . Tomwsulcer (rm tags which have been there for long time; if problems continue to exist, feel free to restore)
- (diff | hist) . . Christianity; 08:22 . . (-11) . . TheG3NERAL John 3:16 (changing picture)
12 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Greek language; 00:56 . . (0) . . Macrakis (Reverted to revision 616019276 by Mwpalmer (talk): Greek palatalizes κι, which is what [ci] means in IPA. (TW))
11 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Christianity; 23:30 . . (+19) . . Ohff (slightly better wording, I think)
- (diff | hist) . . Greek language; 20:35 . . (0) . . 184.108.40.206
- (diff | hist) . . m Christianity; 10:34 . . (+18) . . R'n'B (Disambiguating links to Georgia (link changed to Georgia (country)) using DisamAssist.)
- (diff | hist) . . New Testament; 06:53 . . (+32) . . Esoglou (→Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Classical Anglicanism: more faithful reporting of the cited work)
10 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Full communion; 17:54 . . (+1) . . KitHutch (→Agreements between churches: spelling)
9 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Full communion; 14:37 . . (+1,412) . . Ulf Heinsohn (→Other churches: +leuenberg)