Changes related to "Consequentia mirabilis"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 December 2014
22 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Latin; 21:24 . . (+7) . . Erutuon (→Orthography: give a name to the example! also long i is written with i longa)
- (diff | hist) . . m JSTOR; 21:11 . . (-1) . . Llightex (→Limitations: fromat)
- (diff | hist) . . Latin; 08:38 . . (+45) . . 126.96.36.199
- (diff | hist) . . m Latin; 06:10 . . (+12) . . Erutuon (→Consonants: parallelism)
- (diff | hist) . . Latin; 06:04 . . (-1,304) . . Erutuon (→Consonants: simplify notes table and reorder, to provide only pronunciation, environment, and English example)
- (diff | hist) . . m Latin; 04:18 . . (-268) . . Erutuon (→Consonants: reformat table of notes; change from phonemic to phonetic notation; add allophones to IPA column; italics for English examples of sounds)
- (diff | hist) . . m Latin; 03:35 . . (0) . . Erutuon (short i is near-open)
- (diff | hist) . . Latin; 03:33 . . (-255) . . Erutuon (→Phonology: ridiculously extravagant to describe both capital and lowercase forms of vowels with both breve and macron; y is not always long move some description out of list)