Changes related to "Cretaceous Thermal Maximum"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
21 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Plankton; 05:59 . . (+1) . . Mikespoff (→Size groups: corrected mesoplankton size range)
20 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Greenhouse gas; 14:22 . . (+87) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Life-cycle greenhouse-gas emissions of energy sources: Life-cycle greenhouse-gas emissions of energy sources added)
19 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Greenhouse gas; 14:21 . . (-7) . . Gerhardvalentin (Reverted edits by 220.127.116.11 (talk) to last version by Nigelj)
- (diff | hist) . . Greenhouse gas; 14:16 . . (+7) . . 18.104.22.168
- (diff | hist) . . m Carbon dioxide; 09:14 . . (+52) . . Platinumbuddha (→External links)
17 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Greenhouse gas; 17:05 . . (-350) . . Nigelj (Reverted to revision 624802752 by Dmcq: Revert to the point before the errors were added. Quite a lot of work has gone into this sentence. It's probably better if people who don't understand something don't alter it to say what they thought it should s...)
- (diff | hist) . . Greenhouse gas; 06:30 . . (+251) . . Jim1138 (Prev edit removed the °F. Split sentence with temperature interval and a second sentence with current and greenhouse-less temp. Also replaced the interval warning comment.)
- (diff | hist) . . Greenhouse gas; 03:19 . . (+99) . . Pooua (Attempted to make a sentence clearer; I couldn't understand what the old sentence was supposed to mean.)