Changes related to "Croatian Olympic Centre Bjelolasica"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
17 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Zagreb; 07:33 . . (-280) . . No such user (→City districts: standard table formatting)
- (diff | hist) . . Zagreb; 07:21 . . (-736) . . No such user (→Demographics: Tx for the source, but it's much better incorporated into prose)
16 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Zagreb; 20:52 . . (+642) . . Stevetauber (Undid revision 656803595 by No such user (talk) (Now with source; Added Roma))
- (diff | hist) . . Zagreb; 20:25 . . (-341) . . No such user (Rv: those data are unsourced, likely wrong, and doubtfully relevant. Onus on sourcing is to those who want the material in.)
- (diff | hist) . . Zagreb; 18:58 . . (+341) . . Stevetauber (Undid revision 656784514 by 22.214.171.124 (talk) Note: Please provide proof or discuss on talk page before deleting data.)
- (diff | hist) . . Zagreb; 17:52 . . (-341) . . 126.96.36.199 (The data is wrong. It assumes that ethnic Slovenes, ethnic Serbs, etc. in Zagreb ORIGINATE from those countries, but they don't. Vast majority of those people are ethnic minorities originating from Croatia.)
14 April 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Croatia; 18:20 . . (-11) . . K9re11 (→Yugoslavia (1918–1991))
- (diff | hist) . . Croatia; 18:16 . . (-162) . . K9re11 (→See also: the links are already above)