Changes related to "Darboux integral"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
20 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Integral; 12:04 . . (-1) . . Slawekb (→top: moved "definite integral" back to before the notation)
- (diff | hist) . . Integral; 12:02 . . (+136) . . Slawekb (restored last two paragraphs of the lead. The fundamental theorem of calculus is important enough for mention in the lead, both historically and as the chief property of integration. The lead should summarize the article.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Integral; 09:09 . . (+1) . . Redheylin (e)
- (diff | hist) . . Integral; 09:07 . . (-122) . . Redheylin (copy-edit lede)
16 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Partition of an interval; 17:45 . . (-132) . . Mark viking (→top: Get rid of unneeded scriptstyle)
15 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 21:20 . . (+697) . . Makyen (Change link that was to a _very_ simplified definition of hyphenation to where the actual specification can be obtained. The very simplified version is deceptive (the claim here that the simplified version was the spec cost me _many_ hours). etc.)
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 10:55 . . (+39) . . 188.8.131.52 (→How ISBNs are issued)
- (diff | hist) . . Springer Science+Business Media; 01:34 . . (+11) . . Shortride (owner)