Changes related to "Decimal128 floating-point format"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
22 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m IEEE floating point; 04:12 . . (-145) . . Ghennessey (Replaced relative precision graph with previous precision versus range graph and stated reason for inclusion. The precision versus range graph is of greater practical use.)
20 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Double-precision floating-point format; 04:23 . . (-71) . . JakeVortex (→Execution speed with double-precision arithmetic: (attempted) improved clarity)
- (diff | hist) . . Double-precision floating-point format; 04:16 . . (+11) . . JakeVortex (→Double-precision examples: de-parentheticalized (and made parallel to single precision)
- (diff | hist) . . Single-precision floating-point format; 04:13 . . (+4) . . JakeVortex (→Single-precision examples: clarity re: 1/3)
19 September 2014
18 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Extended precision; 22:00 . . (-38) . . Widefox (→See also: per WP:SEEALSO MOS)
17 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Minifloat; 18:09 . . (+30) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Addition)
- (diff | hist) . . Minifloat; 18:03 . . (-212) . . 220.127.116.11 (It's a non-linear encoding not following the scheme of encoding floats sign * (1+mantissa) * base ^ (exponent-bias), where density of the numbers changes in steps of the size of base. |||||||| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |)
- (diff | hist) . . IEEE floating point; 15:40 . . (+280) . . Edgar.bonet (→Basic formats: Replaced the precision graph with a graph showing relative precisions, evidencing its periodicity and comparing with decimal significant digits.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Double-precision floating-point format; 14:34 . . (-4) . . Alzyee (Changed punctuation to clarify meaning.)