Changes related to "Dushanbe International School"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
2 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Cambridge International Examinations; 10:15 . . (+10) . . Nczempin (→top: if you insist on providing temporally relative references (instead of simply giving the year), there needs to be an "as of" template)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Identifying reliable sources; 05:28 . . (+36) . . James500 (An essay that I think might be relevant. Deals with one way of helping editors to find reliable sources.) (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
1 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Tajikistan; 01:25 . . (+50) . . Putitdownsorawww (→Notable individuals: added a female boxer - mavzuna chorieva)
30 August 2014
- (diff | hist) . . English language; 23:00 . . (+34) . . WikiImprovment78 (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
- (diff | hist) . . m Russian language; 20:37 . . (-13) . . Wikimandia (Minor grammar fixes)
- (diff | hist) . . m Russian language; 16:38 . . (0) . . Amherst99
- (diff | hist) . . English language; 16:22 . . (-14) . . Pamino
- (diff | hist) . . English language; 15:45 . . (+68) . . Pamino (A slight addition reflecting the fact that not only the Angles but the Saxons as well called the language ''englisc'' (pronounced as German ''Englisch'').)