Changes related to "Ecphantus the Pythagorean"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
25 March 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Crotone; 20:52 . . (+36) . . Ketiltrout (hatnote)
- (diff | hist) . . m Ancient Greek; 20:00 . . (-1) . . Amaury (Reverted edits by Gavin Withee (talk) to last revision by Erutuon (HG))
- (diff | hist) . . Ancient Greek; 19:52 . . (+1) . . Gavin Withee (Fixed typo) (Tags: canned edit summary, Mobile app edit, Mobile edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Ancient Greek; 19:10 . . (+372) . . Erutuon (→Dialects: mention Homeric)
- (diff | hist) . . Ancient Greek; 19:06 . . (+484) . . Erutuon (→Dialects: move possibly-Greek languages to separate section, create History section, and write overview)
- (diff | hist) . . Ancient Greek; 02:09 . . (-20) . . Erutuon (→Example text: replace dual acute-grave and grave-acute accents with circumflex and caron, which represent falling and rising pitch in IPA)
- (diff | hist) . . Ancient Greek; 02:03 . . (+6) . . Erutuon (→Example text: hymeis and erekasin both have long vowels, not marked in the Greek because macrons aren't combined with other diacritics in Unicode)