Changes related to "Eight Off"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
20 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematician; 02:59 . . (+98) . . Wcherowi (→Notable mathematicians: Returned listing to pre-vandalized state, but see talk page)
17 May 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematician; 21:27 . . (-147) . . JamesBWatson (Reverting disruptive editing by block-evading editor)
- (Protection log); 20:30 . . JamesBWatson protected Mathematician [edit=autoconfirmed] (indefinite)[move=autoconfirmed] (indefinite) (Long-term problems with vandalism and other disruptive editing, recently exacerbated by a persistent block-evading disruptive editor.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Mathematician; 17:50 . . (-131) . . Wcherowi (→Notable mathematicians: Not notable in comparison; the second is not even a mathematician)
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematician; 17:21 . . (+26) . . 184.108.40.206 (those are italians.)
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematician; 17:21 . . (+252) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Notable mathematicians: you can't remove, these are enough notable)
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematician; 01:34 . . (-21) . . JamesBWatson (While Galileo applied mathematics, he did not make major original contributions, and was not even outstandingly competent at mathematics. He really was not a mathematician.)
- (diff | hist) . . Mathematician; 01:28 . . (-328) . . JamesBWatson (Reverting disruptive editing)