Changes related to "Euthanasia Prevention Coalition"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
27 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Assisted suicide; 17:38 . . (-5) . . Bumm13 (→United States: changed "Washington (U.S. state)" (Washington) wikilink to "Washington (state)")
- (diff | hist) . . London, Ontario; 15:20 . . (+6) . . Nikkimaria (ce)
25 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 16:51 . . (+5) . . Voidxor (→What counts as a reliable source: Clarify, and format unordered lists per MOS:BULLETLIST)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Verifiability; 16:43 . . (0) . . Voidxor (→Responsibility for providing citations: Clarify, since "replace" has other meanings besides "restore")
24 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Euthanasia; 19:14 . . (-7) . . Mr. Granger (refers to -> is)
- (Education Program article log); 07:46 . . Lejulelejule added themself as reviewer to article Euthanasia worked upon by Camille.dickerson231 as part of course Education Program:California State University, Channel Islands/Ethics for a Free World (Spring 2015)
21 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Assisted suicide; 04:33 . . (+14) . . Jhertel (→The Statement of Marbella: 'is' --> 'could be seen as', because it does not follow logically from the quoted statements; the opposite could also be a valid interpretation.) (Tags: Mobile app edit, Mobile edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Assisted suicide; 04:27 . . (-16) . . Jhertel (→Hippocratic Oath: Removed 'like abortion', as I find that to be a different discussion that is irrelevant to mention in this sentence.) (Tags: Mobile app edit, Mobile edit)
- (diff | hist) . . Assisted suicide; 04:19 . . (+140) . . Jhertel (→Buddhism: Made implicit "Buddhism believes that" explicit, to make it more clear that the statements are not facts but beliefs. Same should be done with all other mentioned beliefs in the article of course.) (Tags: Mobile app edit, Mobile edit)