Changes related to "Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
28 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Law of the United States; 04:42 . . (+201) . . Coolcaesar (→Procedural law: Adding citation)
- (diff | hist) . . Law of the United States; 04:33 . . (+130) . . Coolcaesar (Adding another source, revising incompetent apparent good faith edits)
27 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Federal Rules of Civil Procedure; 15:42 . . (-5) . . Magioladitis (Replace unicode entity nbsp for character [NBSP] (or space) per WP:NBSP + other fixes, replaced: → (4) using AWB (10331))
25 July 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Supreme Court of the United States; 05:14 . . (+929) . . Bbb23 (Undid revision 618368746 by 184.108.40.206 (talk) nonsense)
- (diff | hist) . . Supreme Court of the United States; 04:04 . . (-929) . . 220.127.116.11 (→Criticism: Jeffrey Toobin is considered a very poor constitutional scholar by both conservative and liberal observers of the court, and his reference has been removed.)