Changes related to "Front end processor"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
26 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . m Computer network; 21:37 . . (-18) . . Flyer22 (Reverted 1 edit by 220.127.116.11 identified as test/vandalism using STiki)
- (diff | hist) . . Computer network; 21:17 . . (+18) . . 18.104.22.168 (→Wired technologies)
- (diff | hist) . . m Computer network; 19:24 . . (-27) . . I dream of horses (Reverted edits by 22.214.171.124 (talk): editing tests (HG))
- (diff | hist) . . Computer network; 19:23 . . (+27) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Network packet) (Tag: extraneous markup)
- (diff | hist) . . Multiplexing; 10:14 . . (+1,105) . . Graham Beards (Reverted 1 edit by 188.8.131.52 (talk): Unexplained removal of content. (TW))
- (diff | hist) . . Multiplexing; 05:00 . . (-1,105) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Relation to multiple access)
21 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Computer; 02:23 . . (+6) . . Guy vandegrift ((Computers) started appearing in the first century and were ''later'' used in the medieval era: Not all readers know when the medieval era began circa 5th century.)
- (diff | hist) . . Computer; 00:29 . . (-208) . . A D Monroe III (Remove some recent addtions to lede; counting aids that "could be called" a computer is WP:OR and not relevant to lede)