Changes related to "Gate array"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
23 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . ZX Spectrum; 15:06 . . (-8) . . Chaheel Riens (→Legacy: ce. It's a bluetooth keyboard that looks like a Spectrum, not a Spectrum that can act as a bluetooth keyboard.)
22 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m NOR gate; 18:01 . . (+132) . . Gilliam (Reverted edits by 126.96.36.199 (talk) to last version by Alejandrocaro35)
21 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Acorn Computers; 20:50 . . (0) . . John of Reading (→1985–1998: Olivetti subsidiary: Typo fixing, replaced: that is was → that it was using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . ZX Spectrum; 15:31 . . (+199) . . Chaheel Riens (Undid revision 630486104 by 188.8.131.52 (talk) that's precisely the point. Correct pronunciation is as described.)
- (diff | hist) . . ZX Spectrum; 07:59 . . (-199) . . 184.108.40.206 (rm. not in N.Am.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wafer (electronics); 03:24 . . (+342) . . 2602:306:3168:8df0:859b:fe85:11c1:8874 (Added Brief History section to acknowledge the unknown Founding Fathers of Silicon Valley)
19 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Wafer (electronics); 22:37 . . (-49) . . Rfassbind (lead - c/e moved mentioning of solar cell in first paragraph, added photovoltaics, replaced Monocrystalline silicon with Crystalline silicon. Section "See also" added Polycrystalline silicon)