Changes related to "HMAS Mermaid (A 02)"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
18 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Side-scan sonar; 15:06 . . (-83) . . McSly (Reverted edits by Peter Tapken (talk) to last version by 188.8.131.52)
- (diff | hist) . . m Side-scan sonar; 14:45 . . (+83) . . Peter Tapken (→See also)
15 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 21:20 . . (+697) . . Makyen (Change link that was to a _very_ simplified definition of hyphenation to where the actual specification can be obtained. The very simplified version is deceptive (the claim here that the simplified version was the spec cost me _many_ hours). etc.)
- (diff | hist) . . OCLC; 19:48 . . (+53) . . Mike Schwartz (→Advocacy: add "publisher" and "date" fields to footnote number "".)
- (diff | hist) . . OCLC; 19:44 . . (+261) . . Mike Schwartz (→Advocacy: add another footnote -- to an article in 'the guardian' from 2009.)
- (diff | hist) . . International Standard Book Number; 10:55 . . (+39) . . 184.108.40.206 (→How ISBNs are issued)
- (diff | hist) . . OCLC; 05:59 . . (+1) . . Mike Schwartz (→Advocacy: Add suffix "s" to make a certain word PLURAL. For an explanation of how this was investigated and found to be appropriate, please [feel free to] see the "Talk" page, section "Probable TYPO -- involving a plural -- in the "Advocacy" section")