Changes related to "HSwMS Gotland"
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
12 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Submarine; 23:56 . . (+55) . . Hohum (→Civilian)
- (diff | hist) . . Submarine; 03:41 . . (-122) . . Fnlayson (Move links from See also section to text, move section up to be under main Technology section, some other formatting/tweaks)
- (diff | hist) . . m Submarine; 02:19 . . (+24) . . RobDuch (→See also: linked nuclear sub)
11 December 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Submarine; 22:24 . . (-158) . . Fnlayson (Move links to text, remove links from See also now in text, update some links, some formatting)
- (diff | hist) . . m Submarine; 21:52 . . (+75) . . RobDuch (→See also: linked History of subs, nuclear sub, attack sub)
- (diff | hist) . . m Submarine; 21:17 . . (-1) . . RobDuch (→Modern military models: Golf actually first Soviet SSB)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 04:32 . . (+23) . . Mr. Stradivarius (fix bug where explicitly deleted args were still appearing when iterated over with pairs or ipairs - code courtesy of User:Jackmcbarn)
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:WikiProject Ships/Guidelines; 01:15 . . (-164) . . Trappist the monk (Reverted edits by 18.104.22.168 (talk) to last version by Mike Peel)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:WikiProject Ships/Guidelines; 01:12 . . (+164) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Sample individual ship article)