Changes related to "Hazard pointer"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
19 April 2014
18 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Computer science; 18:50 . . (+236) . . Fraggle81 (Reverted 1 edit by 184.108.40.206 identified using STiki)
- (diff | hist) . . Computer science; 13:14 . . (-236) . . 220.127.116.11
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Yesno; 10:35 . . (+113) . . Mr. Stradivarius (use the Lua string.lower function instead of mw.ustring.lower; this makes the function around 25x faster)
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 10:30 . . (+546) . . Mr. Stradivarius (memoize nils using a separate nilArgs table; this fixes a bug where nil values were being iterated over with pairs())
17 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Digital object identifier; 01:49 . . (+35) . . Nurg (→top: revert part of my edit on 07:00, 24 April 2010 UTC - DOIs can be deleted (eg http://doi.org/10.1016/B978-1-4377-1619-1.00017-2) so are not necessarily permanent)
15 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Module:Arguments; 08:10 . . (+659) . . Mr. Stradivarius (fix undefined next() behaviour bug by checking for metatable.donePairs in the __index metamethod; also, format the module so it fits into 80 characters)
- (diff | hist) . . m Digital object identifier; 04:27 . . (+292) . . January2009 (add isbn clarification to header, and add ebooks to scope)