Changes related to "Hypotelorism"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
1 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Stub; 19:42 . . (+77) . . Jarble (→See also: Linking to a related policy)
- (diff | hist) . . Fetal alcohol syndrome; 11:35 . . (+707) . . 184.108.40.206 (→Prevention: FAS has been critiqued as a "scaremongering" disease, and has been used to disenpower women. It has been used at times as part of a larger anti-abortion agenda. The addition of this paragraph introduces this issue.)
- (diff | hist) . . Wikipedia:Stub; 00:33 . . (-14) . . Dsimic (→top: It's the same page, specifying just an anchor is enough)
30 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Fetal alcohol syndrome; 08:53 . . (-26) . . ClueBot NG (Reverting possible vandalism by 220.127.116.11 to version by 18.104.22.168. False positive? Report it. Thanks, ClueBot NG. (1972316) (Bot))
- (diff | hist) . . Fetal alcohol syndrome; 08:53 . . (+26) . . 22.214.171.124 (→Signs and symptoms)
- (diff | hist) . . m Wikipedia:Stub; 00:08 . . (+106) . . Rusty Lugnuts (In the article summary: fixed link to subsection "Creating stub types"; added link to stub categories.)
29 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Human eye; 23:11 . . (-1) . . EddyARB
- (diff | hist) . . Human eye; 22:40 . . (+4) . . EddyARB
27 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Medical sign; 09:11 . . (+19) . . 126.96.36.199 (→Signs as tests: excerpted from Timmy goes to hospital?)
- (diff | hist) . . Medical sign; 09:06 . . (+140) . . 188.8.131.52 (→Technological development creating signs detectable only by physicians)