Changes related to "Iapyges"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
27 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Italy; 16:36 . . (+1) . . Nick.mon (→Fascist Regime)
- (diff | hist) . . Italy; 09:37 . . (+15) . . Blondeguynative (Tags: Mobile edit, Mobile web edit)
25 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Ancient Rome; 18:52 . . (+1) . . Begoon (→Kingdom: b)
- (diff | hist) . . Ancient Rome; 18:11 . . (-21) . . Student7 (that's just great! Maybe too great. Probably left in too many. pov often. Don't need adverb. Need facts)
- (diff | hist) . . Italy; 12:41 . . (-78) . . Felisopus (proposal: too much relevance to the smaller islands. +some previous civilizations)
- (diff | hist) . . m Proto-Indo-Europeans; 05:03 . . (+12) . . Mellsworthy (→Genetics)
- (diff | hist) . . m Proto-Indo-Europeans; 04:42 . . (+1) . . Mellsworthy
- (diff | hist) . . Proto-Indo-Europeans; 04:41 . . (+49) . . Mellsworthy (Weakened overly restrictive definition of proto-language community)
24 September 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Ancient Rome; 18:54 . . (+735) . . Hebrides (fill out references, tidy links per WP:OVERLINK, date ranges per WP:DATERANGE, non-breaking spaces per WP:NBSP, WP:NBSP compliance, format number range per WP:NDASH using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Ancient Rome; 16:46 . . (+33) . . Northamerica1000 (→See also: Add: * Ancient Roman architecture)