Changes related to "Ideal number"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
23 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Carl Friedrich Gauss; 22:29 . . (-4) . . Xcuref1endx (→Early years: rmvd repeated hyperlink)
- (diff | hist) . . Number theory; 21:49 . . (+75) . . Chrisahn (Undid revision 630847767 by 184.108.40.206 (talk) statement about "known proofs" is not speculation - the proofs that we know now would have been beyond Fermat's methods)
- (diff | hist) . . Number theory; 21:37 . . (-75) . . 220.127.116.11 (Speculation that a man who laid foundations for the calculus would be "completely" unable to prove his PRIVATE conjecture is PUBLIC conjecture with no proof. "Repeating may induce belief.")
19 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Fermat's Last Theorem; 17:04 . . (-1) . . 18.104.22.168 (Fixed mistyping of "Pythagorean Triple" as "Pythagorean Triplet")
18 October 2014
- (diff | hist) . . m Fermat's Last Theorem; 21:21 . . (+1) . . Magidin (Undid revision 630075320 by K9re11 (talk) rv good faith edit. Proper names ending in s take the " 's" as possessives, with only few exceptions. See Chicago Manual of Style, for instance)
- (diff | hist) . . m Fermat's Last Theorem; 06:56 . . (-1) . . K9re11 (→Wiles's general proof)