Changes related to "International Symbol of Access"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
16 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Wheelchair; 17:05 . . (-54) . . Elassint (→Notable wheelchair manufacturers: no els)
- (diff | hist) . . Copyright; 14:54 . . (+44) . . Jabberwoch (→top: tagging citations, add: "such as those in the music business")
14 April 2014
- (diff | hist) . . Unicode; 20:38 . . (-224) . . Ebe123 (→Scripts covered: remove unsourced claim)
- (diff | hist) . . White; 18:24 . . (-67) . . SiefkinDR (Deleting repeated reference and adding a link)
- (diff | hist) . . White; 18:18 . . (-68) . . SiefkinDR (Editing lead to avoid technical terms and to be accessible to ordinary readers, per the Wikipedia manual of style. This majority of article is about the cultural uses and symbolism of white.)
- (diff | hist) . . White; 17:55 . . (+578) . . SiefkinDR (Reverting the previous sourced opening sentence, used in the OED and Webster's dictionary. This is the format used in the format of other major color articles.)
- (diff | hist) . . m Universal design; 17:07 . . (+1) . . Ckoerner (oxford comma) (Tag: VisualEditor)
- (diff | hist) . . White; 07:11 . . (-577) . . 188.8.131.52 (Unneeded detail)
- (diff | hist) . . Blue; 00:13 . . (+7) . . KConWiki