Changes related to "Jin Midi"
← Jin Midi
This is a list of recent changes to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Changes to pages on your watchlist are shown with a green bullet.
27 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Pinyin; 00:26 . . (+34) . . Goldenbrook (→Usage)
- (diff | hist) . . Pinyin; 00:23 . . (+323) . . Goldenbrook (→Comparison with other orthographies)
26 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Chinese language; 09:04 . . (-163) . . BabelStone (Undid revision 644183571 by Neddy1234 (talk) that's a very special and atypical case which gives a misleading impression of Chinese writing direction to the casual reader)
- (diff | hist) . . Chinese language; 01:11 . . (+163) . . Neddy1234 (→Writing)
25 January 2015
24 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . History of China; 19:21 . . (-4) . . Dewritech (clean up, typo(s) fixed: shortlived → short-lived using AWB)
- (diff | hist) . . Chinese language; 11:32 . . (-132) . . W. P. Uzer (→top: according to HK and Macau articles, Cantonese specifically is not the official language)
23 January 2015
- (diff | hist) . . Heir apparent; 02:27 . . (+1) . . Dale Arnett (→Heirs apparent as of 2014: Salman is now Saudi king since Abdullah died.)